Preliminary Graduation Acceptances and Scholarships List
Things To Note:
- The list for graduation purposes is of all official submissions up to May 1st at 4:00pm.
- Any submissions after May 5th are not guaranteed in the graduation program.
- Institution Aid and External Scholarships are only reported if they are MERIT-BASED (as specified by Atlanta Public Schools)
- Renewable Aid is multiplied to reflect awards earned at the end of a two or four degree.
- The HOPE/Zell Miller Scholarship is not included per student. The number of students who are eligible will be tallied at the end of the year and a fixed rate over four years per student will be applied to the overall scholarship dollars total.
- Conditional Admits, participating in a summer bridge or gap year program, are counted as Acceptances.
- Conditional Admits, participating in a transfer pathway program, are not counted as Acceptances.
Please submit the forms below for EACH college scholarship and acceptance received. This data will be used for graduation events, announcements, and commencement programs.