Ms. Hairston and Ms. Cawley are here to help you make and implement a plan for after graduation! Make an appointment for assistance with anything college-related! To make an appointment, click below. Every senior is required to meet with an adviser by October 1.
ACT/SAT Fee Waiver
If you need to take the SAT or ACT and the cost of the test can be a financial obstacle for your family, you may qualify for assistance. Email the College Advisors in order to receive a fee waiver.
Click the box below and watch a presentation from Senior Counselor Ms. Marino for everything you need to know to be successful this year.
Preliminary Graduation Acceptances and Scholarships List
Things To Note:
- The list for graduation purposes is of all official submissions up to May 1st at 4:00pm.
- Any submissions after May 5th are not guaranteed in the graduation program.
- Institution Aid and External Scholarships are only reported if they are MERIT-BASED (as specified by Atlanta Public Schools)
- Renewable Aid is multiplied to reflect awards earned at the end of a two or four degree.
- The HOPE/Zell Miller Scholarship is not included per student. The number of students who are eligible will be tallied at the end of the year and a fixed rate over four years per student will be applied to the overall scholarship dollars total.
- Conditional Admits, participating in a summer bridge or gap year program, are counted as Acceptances.
- Conditional Admits, participating in a transfer pathway program, are not counted as Acceptances.
Please submit the forms below for EACH college scholarship and acceptance received. This data will be used for graduation events, announcements, and commencement programs.