college rep visits
NAHS has resumed in-person visits, however, if you would like to host a virtual visit that is an option as well.
Please use the link below to schedule a virtual visit for our students.
- College rep visit slots will be available Monday and Wednesday(11:15am and 2:30pm). We recognize these times may not work for every college and welcome inquiries at email@example.com if none of the times work for you.
- These offerings provide consistency in visit scheduling while allowing students to focus as much as possible on their academics and safety during the actual school day, regardless of the particular week’s academic schedule or safety requirements. These set times should also prevent rescheduling should circumstances shift in Atlanta Public Schools.
- We recognize that not all students will be able to attend during these times, as is customary with visit scheduling in any year. College reps, in response to our visit confirmation, please also share additional resources (links to virtual information sessions, inquiry form, etc.) to share with any students who wish to attend but cannot.
- We are also happy to advertise general Atlanta area or multi-school programming which college reps should please feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A member of the College Advising team will attempt to be present during the duration of your visit. College Advisors will be staffing multiple meetings on a given afternoon, so thank you for understanding if your interaction is short. We appreciate you and your time!